Write a comment

Comments: 25
  • #1

Alarm Monitoring Atlanta (Monday, 12 December 2011 09:45)

It's quite hard to find a good website. And I am very satisfied to have come here. The publications are doing great and full of good insights. I would be glad to keep on coming back here to check for a new update.

• #2

theking19950 (Friday, 16 December 2011 20:06)

Thank you that's what i needed now. A good feedback to get my motivation back, if you have some ideas to make these 2 websites better just write.

• #3

Home Security Atlanta (Thursday, 22 December 2011 06:52)

Lately I came to your website and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my initial comment. Keep writing, because your posts are impressive!

• #4

theking19950 (Thursday, 22 December 2011 17:57)

Thank you! But it seems to be that i need help in doing this here it's you know it's like I am superman and then one day i lose all my powers. So if you or some friends of you want to work with me on keeping this website on and making it better it would make me very happy. so what do you think?

• #5

Home Security San Antonio (Monday, 26 December 2011 10:16)

Nice post. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! I'm still waiting for some interesting thoughts from your side in your next post thanks.

• #6

Guest of Macedonia (Monday, 02 January 2012 22:42)

How to edit Helm's Deep from the BFME2 average maps? I can't find it nowhere. :'(

• #7

theking19950 (Tuesday, 03 January 2012 07:23)

Ok so i write you a litte introduction how to do.
    1. download the map
    2. unpack it somewhere you see it
    3. start your worldbuilder
    4. press on file>open then search the map and it should load
    It can happen that the worldbuilder shuts very often down it has his problems but it should work in this way if you need editing help then just ask.
    Hope could help you!

• #8

Xeronaile (Saturday, 04 August 2012 04:32)

I first discovered your videos when I was having an extremely hard time finding out how to work this thing. I'm a beginner and I am in NO comparison to your skills with the multi-castle map you created. I wanted to thank you on your site for producing a nice walkthrough of what and how to do this, this and this. Thanks again!

• #9

theking19950 (Saturday, 18 August 2012 07:03)

Maybe I am better than you in creating bfme maps, but never forgett everyone's special in his own way and also i've learned this earlier than you, because of that there shouldn't be any comparisons between us or anyother people, it is the game, which is amazing us all, if you got the skills for it or not doesn't matter. The Fun matters,and thank you for your nice review of my website.

• #10

Sebastian (Saturday, 08 December 2012 15:37)

Hi, can you help with a singleplayer mission map

• #11

mehbeh (Monday, 17 December 2012 21:48)

Hey

Watched your worldbuilder tutorial and i followed every step in it and made a map which is close to identical to the one you made there. But when i want to test it out ingame, it won't show on the list ingame.
    i saved the map and exported heightmap as shown in the video, and the maps are at the right location ( i have several other maps there already that works).
    players are added
    i gave the map a name under " map settings"

But still it wont show up ingame, i tried to test it on several computers, but with no success. I've had this problem before with one or two maps downloaded from bfme2.heavengames, put them in the right directory and all of that, but the map just wouldnt show ingame. And looking in the map folder it looks ok with all the files i assume should be there.
    Heres a screenshot of my folder, though i guess its not a lot of help. http://bildr.no/view/1345553

I would really appreciate some help with this problem as I really wanna get into making a couple of maps to play with friends.

• #12

theking19950 (Saturday, 22 December 2012 15:37)

@ Sebastian, sorry studying for A-Levels, but will try to make a tutorial about that. @ mehbeh, queer but if you could send me the map files i could watch what's wrong and check these things, which can cause such problems:
    Playerstart positions
    Player list in Worldbuilder

• #13

sus (Monday, 11 March 2013 21:40)

Im not sure if you're still into maps or not, but when i re size map scaled to over 1.3-1.4 i get the exception violation error. Any suggestions?

• #14

theking19950 (Sunday, 07 April 2013 13:55)

This is because of the program it is a beta program and not well configured, so it get's lot's of errors, cause of this you should save after EVERY change you do on your map. Hope I could help you and NO i am not working anymore at maps. :(

• #15

Juicer Reviews (Saturday, 27 April 2013 08:58)

I shared this upon Myspace! My buddies will really want it!

• #16

jvercouillie (Sunday, 05 May 2013 17:03)

Hello, it is necessary to have the LOTR files in "program files"? I have them in another directory.

• #17

theking19950 (Tuesday, 14 May 2013 07:20)

it should be in program files, where do you got them?

• #18

Vyn (Sunday, 16 June 2013 15:54)

is this page still active??

• #19

theking19950 (Monday, 17 June 2013 14:03)

It is on but not active, if you want that it reactivates please write i will try what i can and IMPORTANT give feedback to make it better. thx for comment anyways.

• #20

Jelly Gamat QNC (Friday, 06 May 2016 09:49)

The world is changing fast. people are also being transformed. day by day we are becoming more dependant on degital system. you are making me think of this really. You have a great method of sharing your thoughts.

• #21

Obat Ginjal Bocor (Friday, 20 May 2016 07:50)

Obat Ginjal Bocor Tradisional
    http://obatuntukdiabetes.id/ | http://goo.gl/PlCvKq

• #22

Happy Friendship Day Poems (Monday, 27 June 2016 21:14)

cool stuff

• #23

happy friendship day quotes (Monday, 27 June 2016 21:25)

wonderful

• #24

deep cleaning services (Tuesday, 08 August 2017 12:32)

The idea touches on anything that your home might require. Using your professional home cleaning solutions, you can also have your current appliances cleansed, your bathing room scrubbed along with sanitized and in many cases your glass windows and rugs cleaned.

• #25

Mayweather Fight (Thursday, 24 August 2017 23:35)

Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Conor McGregor, also known as "The Money Fight", is an upcoming professional boxing match between undefeated eleven-time five-division professional boxing world champion.

If you have some Problems or Ideas how to make something better, please write it to Comments.